Friday, June 3, 2011

Road on Round

You've taught me to dream. Even the ant never answer my mean. There's no false. There's no sin.
Fly your wing into the rule of wind. Until the cloudy face send us the big beginning of victory. I'd needed to smile, needed to lie.
Yeah, dreams are hard to known.

You ever wanted to see my dream. Even the bird have no sound to swing. There's no left. There's no late.
Listen my song so we could hear everybody's count. Will you send me a red apple like Cinderella get in the forest? I'd needed to cry, needed to right.
Yeah, dreams are hard to shown.

You was not ever touch my heart. Actually I have to be. Because I dying on the street where I wait for your hand. So there's no high. There's no vine.
Now please let me teach you to look deeply into my eyes. Its all about dreams I've been follow to be with you. Its all about things I never studied. And I'd needed to talk, needed to night.
Yeah, dreams are hard on surround.

My mother give me a white roses. Then you just knocking my door to save it by yourself.
Your home, actually your rooms. So, will you ask me to got it by my self for second? You are never answer. And I just send a big question form on my weekly daily diary. Its all about my white roses. Well, I just see your laugh on my knight. There's no sign. There's no sein.

Don't you bullying at your school on the past? I'd read it. So you won't regret the life for now. You just bought your dreams. Finally you just paid it. So, could I still call it "dreams"? Could anyone wonder this nonsense as a dreams? You false and you taught me.

Yeah, dreams are hard to called.

2 comments:

  1. bagiku kau bintang, selayak puisi, tetaplah disini peri kecilku

    ReplyDelete