Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rainbow And Roses

As my song send to your own
Rainbow was never so hard to give us its true color
As your wish send to my count
Roses was never so poor to save us on its bone

You said you love this great yellow
But I hate that one perfectly
Just like my sound never blow down to your heart
Just like my swing never show up on your own

We just thinking about things
While we meet and agreed
Don't you think that I've no yellow?
So why did you call up my name when someone hurt you?
We dancing to our aspiring
While the school' bell ringing
So just bought some rain to running
It just about a giving which rainbow's smile was never having

I'd flow on a luxury yellow
Seems like I wanted to known that my colorless was burning all over
Then we just humbling to our rainbow' smile
While the beginning was never gonna be 'so end'

Now please let me ask you about my roses
While its red never turn to yellow
Because its bone never swing like your rainbow
Though you talk to its atom to fix it
Because next time I curling my roses and warm the spoon by its annual energy
You taught your feeling to be so humble like we did to our rainbow
And I just trust that you know I'd left my colorless by time

You did. I did. It just about rainbow or roses. Just it.

No comments:

Post a Comment