Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nothing

I've nothing to share. While happiness just send to heart on beat. Just wanted to leave the thing as the bird saying its 'want' by its pinion. How about love and sign out your nice smile on their memory? So I could found your pinion, just swing wing, begging on the staring eye catching. Believe in this ring. Do am I?

Why'd we always telling the other about the best people can do? Sometime they don't need to be people, or the best like that. What a damn. So you have to search the best line to tell them something. Yeah. I've found something to share. Just like you send your count then you think I'd humbling you in. I don't. I do not ever doing.

I was mistery. Just need time to space. Some reason to not to be with you. Some feeling to have the other like you. Some warm to choose the best reason and feeling.

I just.. just nothing. Let me be nothing. Just like nothing. Just like they said, let us be grit on a beautiful beach. So am I.

Me and RedoBlackyWhite Faculty

No comments:

Post a Comment