Thursday, August 11, 2011

This is a piece

I've been losing my piece, listening the air swing. Just like I think its never gonna be so cold like this. Seems I do not ever feel this. What a piece! Then I'm just in, just following.

Would you bought me the other simple node to paid the pain? You just a liar, right?

And I keep myself losing my piece. A difficult task to be done in time. While the whole hole perfectly knocking my clock, puttin' on, I'm just in, just following.

Would you close it closer because of them? You just think you do, right? And I am not.

A simply question to ask, simply air to crack. You said. Then I was losing, eternally closing. Won't falling, though the smells calling. I knew that am a kid. Grand-kid.

I'd wanted to show what the piece I mean is. This is the rainbow which you never walk on. This is the part of ancient Roman I would never told. This is the part of that old. Yeah, this is a piece, the piece I've been following. Just on, putting on.

Because you will leave me in home to tell me to not to open the door. I do. Yeah, this am! What a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment