Thursday, September 22, 2011

Don't have to paid for everything except a thing!

By : Alfajri

We always in the big question symbol for what we have to done this time. I thought everyone have their rights to close or open their mind about that annual case of life. WE do the same things on our biologist part of us. We do the same things of our injection of a community, we talk each other, makes some funny the go with it.
Life was the lived out to feel alive on it. So on this spot, isn't it sooo brave to call our name for that live-the-life?

I have listen many Avril's song or Bieber, lol (honestly I said it as the truth what-being-happened-on-me).  And MCR? And Kort, and Click Five? exactly what a lol me.

That song was never hurt me as the life I feel hurted. Back on it, I just thinking that people acctually wanted to found their self on the other sound and drama. We just keep trying enjoy our life to be alive. As Shakespeare wrote on his paper, and as Monalisa spread out on canvas, our illumination of 'enjoy-our-life' was perfectly entering people on the more hurted it can be.

And I just.. nothing. I just thinking and the publishing. Honestly is not to show that I'm in but to perform that I'm in. Is that weird or something like that? I'd also always define myself as it. (laughing out laugh)
And I'm fine. So what life could bring - a copied of Avril's song on I will be - just what we could paid for it. It seems like 'ay!" what a pic me... Have your great day everybody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment