Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Full Leaving

Well, there's so many things we have to tell the world about.
While the human being turn to some 'egalite' mainstream or whatever, people keeping their ear to hear anything and open their eyes to found everything.
For me, the most to tell is, Islam.
So just see.

Everybody lived the world just like man-kind do. So that the history tell us the cause and many phrase of 'in the first of century' or whatever. I don't like such history that much. So, just listening the air swing, talk to the tree while we need to fly with dragon. :)

We just live on this accuracy setting on behalf of 'first' and 'end'. Then I thought, what a wasted us to think
around or think so deep about how much we make the world so complicated tends of tomorrow.

Whenever, Islam give me the best part of life. Then I'll try to live with it.
How could people lying about the history? How could people keep their minds close to the end of endless?
So that people tryin to make everything comfortable. Well, Islam was the natural reason about  how and why I trust my life, learn to live, full leaving. Alhamdulillah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment