Monday, May 14, 2012

Close the mind

Maybe I'd thinking to not to talk with anyone else, beside my self. Maybe I'd thinking if I dont need them. I do my job as me. I do listen my song as me. I just especially interpreted everything by my way. I don't need the society.
Cause I'm not the one of them. I'm not the running vehicle, the great balloon or something like that. Perfectly I just thinking that maybe, I'm not the part of this all crazy people around me. Do I have my right to said that they was the crazy people? Surely I'm not.
So, how about to living on the forest, talk to the tree then fly with dragon? How about to have no friends? How about to surely did not need anyone else? I'm just me.
This all perfectly knocking my brain. This all perfectly having the main driver of this head. Willing to living on the forest or on the mermaid's empire, the deep sea under the land.

9 comments:

  1. people around us, no excuse, us :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm afraid that you can't life without others. even you said that they're look like crazy, there's a moment when you (with no excuse) need them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bang win salah tuh harusnya who are they? hehe
    Mira : "how about to have no friends?" but you can live with me hahaha *sok iye

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is it always a flying dragon, do you really obsessed with them ? i have one if u wanna keep it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is That Real? RT : i have one if u wanna keep it

      Delete